Wednesday, April 05, 2006

2 cosas

... siendo las orejas tan lindas
y esta es la mas linda de todas















y por fin tengo el poster de otto e mezzo encima de mi escritorio uju!

















Memorable Quotes of 8 1/2 (Fellini 1963)
Writer (Jean Rougeul): It's better to destroy than create what's unnecessary.
Guido (Marcello Mastroianni): Accept me as I am. Only then can we discover each other.
Guido: I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest film. No lies whatsoever. I thought I had something so simple to say. Something useful to everybody. A film that could help bury forever all those dead things we carry within ourselves. Instead, I'm the one without the courage to bury anything at all. When did I go wrong? I really have nothing to say, but I want to say it all the same.

The really interesting thing by Fellini, is that he, maybe the best director of cinema in history, he the man who says all those things, what we all in common feel made a film about how difficult is to make a film, about all the thoughts about the prcocess of create a new film. Not in the technical or financiall mean, but rather in the psychology of the filmmaker.. We all, who sometime tried to create a new thing, something that someone could name as "art" know how difficult is to say that what we feel, or what we have in our brains. It´s really cool that one of the most important artist recognizes that he has really nothing to say, because, who has something really important to say?? But at the end you say it, you know is bullshit, but you say it!! Yes, I know my Zeitgeist speak now.

Buscando fotos del piercing encontre fotos viejas, la Nonplusultra escribiendo historia siendo una de las pocas rusas en haber cocinado natilla, Martha que estaba muy buena y me dejo plantado en Bydgoscz, la primera visita a Barcelona, el increible trip a Amsterdam con la Nonplusultra, los peinados punk. Todo parece tan lejano y fue hace dos annos, que sensación tengo, sera la memoria algun dia de Marija como la de Martha o como la de la Nonuplusultra? me podre recordar de esta etapa y sus fotos? Parecera haber sido toda una ilusión?-como ahora parece haber sido esos tiempos-no lo se.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dianita Martini said...

relinda tu oreja, me gustan mucho las transformaciones corporales, tengo muchas
algun dia nos encontramos a tertuliar al respecto... y si miller... ha miller, muy facil mal interpretarlo... besitos,...

4:03 PM  
Blogger Carlos Durango P said...

Hola, bacano el piercing!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Dianita Martini said...

ojalá que esa plancha que parece sobre la pantalla del portatil no esté caliente... besitos... de nuevo linda orejita... pero las mias son ufffffffff 1000 veces mas lindas....

12:25 PM  
Blogger luis said...

Bacana era, ya murio por hp. Muestre haber que oreja tiene PDK.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Antonia said...

hola , pasaba a leer y saludar !!
hasta la proxima !!!!
antonieta

9:17 AM  
Blogger STiRER said...

1 cosa
The only ear I like is the one in Blue Velvet.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Dianita Martini said...

pues lo del concurso me parece, igual seria inutil mis orejitas ganarian, son espectaculares, no entendi lo del levante... pero bueno!!!
besitos en esas orejitas

5:20 PM  
Blogger g. said...

aia. me dolió.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home